Yay, another contest! The last one was in 2009.. Anyway, I see that you are interested in this contest otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. CF's button contest is pretty simple. If you would like to participate, please continue reading below.
Objective: Create for me a 88x31 button
Theme: It must feature a character, couple, or group from DURARARA. Do you need to know what DURARARA is in order to participate? ONLY that it is the best anime ever! But, even if you haven't watched it/read it/been living under a rock, please feel free to use images from: here, here, and here.
- You don't need a website to enter, but it is preferred (how else are you going to advertise this awesome contest?)
- Feature DURARARA
- Must be 88x31
- Allowed formats: JPG, GIF, or PNG
- No fanart or hentai images
- No animated buttons
- Please use the WHOLE site name: Captured Fragments (no CF or any type of shortening)
- No premade button templates please
- 3 buttons per person
Prizes: I haven't decided on how many winners there will be - I guess it will depend on the amount of participants. Here are the list of prizes. Each winner may choose ONE of the following:
- One Year Domain Name Registration (any .com/.net/.org)
- One $5 Amazon Gift Certificate**
- One $5 Ebay Gift Certificate**
- One $5 through PayPal
- Free subdomain hosting at Unfading-Scar.NET, Yoite.ORG, or Konayuki.ORG
- Custom layout or graphic by me (designed and coded at your request)
In addition to the prizes above, the winners will also receive:
- Custom-made graphic award
- Free advertisement for 3 months - on every page of Captured Fragments
* Think these prizes are lame? Give me suggestions then!
** Please remember to read their respective gift certificate terms and conditions!
Judging: buttons will be judged individually, so if you submit 3 buttons you have a greater chance of winning! You will be judged on:
- Color - is the button too bright, too dark? do the colors match? does it look like a unicorn vomited rainbows?
- Font Choice - is the font you choose too hard to read? too generic?
- Overall look
Please get the word out about this contest. If you have a website, please use this banner (or feel free to make your own). It is not mandatory, but it is greatly appreciated.
Deadline: Saturday, October 1st, 2011
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact me.